Forest to the Sea Summer Day Camp
Lasting Memories, New Friendships & Nature Connection!
Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve | Austin Creek State Recreation Area | Sonoma Coast State Park
July 8-12, 2019 (optional overnight on July 11) 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Join Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods for an exciting week-long summer program combining learning & play in the outdoors! Forest to Sea campers get to explore nature, make new friends, do arts & crafts, and experience an optional night of tent camping at Bullfrog Pond Campground. Activities will take place in a different park each day, including Armstrong Redwoods, Willow Creek, Sonoma Coast, and Austin Creek. Topics will include ecology, biology, geology and history in the context of our beautiful parks.
Day Camp Info:
- For children/students 9 to 12 years of age as of June 1st, 2019
- Cost is $75 per child (scholarships available)
- Environmental education led by trained Stewards Docents, Naturalists and Staff
- Parent/guardian drop-off and pick-up required
- Bring your own lunch (campout meals will be provided)
- Camping gear available for loan
Guerneville residents are encouraged to apply! For applications and details, please contact Kat via (707) 869-9177 ext. 1# or email.
Applications: Download HERE
Please return complete applications via fax, mail or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (707) 869-8252 or mail: P.O. Box 2, Duncan Mills, CA 95430 address to Volunteer Programs Manager.