Upcoming Events & Programs
Annual Fundraising Events
- Family Day in Your Park - June 27, 2020
- Sunset Dinner in Austin Creek - July 18, 2020
- Old Grove Festival - September 12, 2020
Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings
Stewards proudly partners with archaeologists, biologists, botanists, geologists, historians, and naturalists, as well as other skilled educators and State Parks personnel, to offer a wide spectrum of hikes, seminars and presentations throughout the year.
- Some events require a registration fee. These fees cover the cost of our speakers' time and materials needed,
as well as provide funding for free environmental education programs for school children. (Note: Stewards does not turn
anyone away for inability to pay. For more info, email us.)
- Most events require registration to secure your place.
To register for an event, click on the listings below or call our office at (707) 869-9177.
- Want to see what's coming up? Download a free copy of our 2020 Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings Brochure.
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- Austin Creek State Recreation Area
- Forest to the Sea
- Free Events
- Health & Wellness
- Orientations & Trainings
- Pond Farm Pottery
- Seal Watch
- Seminars & Workshops & EcoAdventures
- Sonoma Coast State Park
- Special Events
- Willow Creek Watershed